Would you like:
- Discover how to be more centered in yourself and the power it brings for yourself in everyday life and in Tango
- To discover a way to be more connected to yourself and your partner ?
- To feel the joy of feeling in harmony in the dance as a couple ?
- To reflect on your experience and learn from it and get new insights for your life ?
- To have fun walking and dancing on the music ?
If yes, then, we have a workshop for you!
The program of the 4 hours workshop is the following:
Morning: Centering for Self
- Discover about mind-body coordination and a strength you didn’t know you possessed when your mind is working in a unified way with your body
- Sense how a ‘physical centered posture’, as taught in Aikido, enables you to become a better listener for yourself and others
- Walking in a powerful way
- Learn how to “center” in 4 steps
Afternoon: Learning to be connected to one’s partner
- Learn how to walk in a centered and harmonious way with your partner
- Discover about leading and following
- Learn how to create and maintain a connection while still being centered in yourself and being open
- Discover how to be mindful in movement and get new insights for you
For who is this?
The workshop is for anybody who would like to discover how to be more centered in self and move in a mindful and enjoyable way. This isn’t a dance workshop and the goal isn’t to learn to dance Tango but in this process, you will get some basics of how to do that.
Sunday, the 27th of May from 10h30 to 12h30 and 14h00 to 16h00
Lunch : We will offer you a typical light lunch from Uruguay !
Rue des Anges 3 – 4000 LIEGE
The workshop is being taught in English. Explanations in French, Spanish and German can be provided if needed. Exercises can always be done in the language of your choice.
Magdalena Marsiglia is a social worker specialised in working with communities, families and children in vulnerable situations. Magdalena has learned to dance Tango in Montevideo, the capital of Uruguay. She first practiced the classical Tango that was danced in her family and then she has been practicing Argentine Tango since for more than ten years.
Olivier Gourmet is a senior business executive, coach and trainer specialised in management consulting, collective intelligence and leadership development. Olivier is a Certified Focusing Trainer since 2002 and Certifying Focusing Coordinator for Belgium and Luxembourg since 2011. He has also been practising Aikido for more than fifteen years and Argentine Tango for more ten years. He blends those practices to develop innovative coaching services and trainings.
Price in early bird:
Members : 30 euro per participant.
Not members : 40 euro per participant.
Regular price after:
Members : 35 euro per participant.
Not members : 45 euro per participant.
The price includes the workshop fee, the welcome coffee from 10h00, tea-coffee pastries break and the lunch.
If you need more information about the content of the workshop in English, please e-mail us.
! We limit the workshop to 3 couples per session, so please register fast if you are interested.
! You need to come with a partner for this workshop.
By filling the online form on the web site of Aiki Focus Center asbl at:
Copyright(c) 2018, Aiki Focus Center asbl. All rights reserved.